Sunday, August 22, 2010

EasyEFI v2.1

Release Date: 2010   
Version: v2.1
Developer: dangreen
Platform: PC 
System Requirements: The program works with all processors (based on Legacy kernel 10.3.0). 
It is recommended to install a separate hard drive (especially if you have Windows or another installed OS) cause OSX requires the installation of a GUID partition and not MBR.
Before installing, check the BIOS settings and make sure that AHCI is enable (if you do not have it, that's good), and make sure that the HPET is set in 64-bit mode, and please turn off Speedstep.
 

Language of interface: English 
License: Freeware 
About: EasyEFI it is free alternative of Rebel EFI and Empire EFI makes installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail 10.6 on your computer with any processor.

Links for Download:
 TorrentMac.org RuTracker.org kexts.com

Photos and What's New:
Content of Installer

Kexts in BootCD


Now the loader will take a maximum resolution of your monitorIt was so(standard definition loader):

So (maximum resolution of your display):
Some times ago, installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server was not convenient enough: having installed it you had to install kext for the network card under other OS for Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server could connect with the Apple servers and check the activation key. Now, if your computer has one of the following cards (1), you can run the OS after installation and enter the activation key without any problems(2). It is tested on my computer with AtherosL1e.
(1)

(2)







5 comments:

  1. This looks to be a great tool. I have a few questions...but one is...there are 3 sleep enablers is the above photo - wondering what's the difference as it's not described? Thanks for the work here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind, I see now it's explained when you highlight each option at install.....wondering though - after install - not able to reboot (core i3 350m / intel hd graphics / (inspiron 14r)...get the "ForceWake=y" - tyr that and about every other boot option but nothing works - can't boot back into SL?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the core i3 350m, for some reason the extra folder needed to be replaced...any way got it going....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have an Acer Aspire 5742G-334G50Mnkk (LX.R530C.026)

    Intel Core i3 330M
    Nvidia GeForce GT 420M 1GB
    4GB RAM.

    I tried different hackintosh distros, but my laptop rebooted before the installation could begin. I googled to define th problem and I have found that my processor is not supprorted in these distros... Will this bootloader help me? Is there a solution for my Graphics Card too?

    What kernel wiil support my processor? Is there a native support in the latest SL?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please reply me to my email:

    zhekalis86@google.com

    ReplyDelete